With your busy life style we want to make things as easy and convenient as possible for you to pay your bill.
As we say: “There’s an Easy Way to Pay."
Online Options: Secure & Convenient
- SmartHub is your full online access to your account.
- Search for the “SmartHub” app from your mobile device to access this service from your phone or tablet.
- Simply click the link above to access SmartHub!
- Click to see how to set up a SmartHub account
- Quick Pay is a simplified online payment alternative to SmartHub.
- Quick Payment Process – Enter your account number and last name to access payment options.
- Make full or partial payments.
- No payment information is stored. You must enter your payment information each time a payment is made.
- Simple click the link above to access Pay Now!
- Sign up for Auto Deduction – our ACH program via checking.
- You will receive your bill via mail or e-mail telling you the amount that will be drawn from your account on the 1st of the following month.
Pay by Mail
- Use the self-addressed envelope enclosed with your bill to send your payment using a check or money order.
- Don’t have the envelope? Send it to Kandiyohi Power Cooperative * 8605 47th ST NE * Spicer, MN 56288
- Drop Boxes are available at Cashwise & in the circle drive at our headquarters.
- Mail is picked up daily Monday through Friday from these boxes.
Pay in Person
- Payments can be made at our office: 8605 47th ST NE, Spicer, MN
- Business hours are Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00 PM (excluding Holidays)
Pay by Phone
- We will gladly accept your payment with credit card, debit card, checking or savings account over the phone
- Call us at 1-800-551-4951 between 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM , Monday through Friday